Ladakh, a muse for writers, a heaven for bikers and a perfect getaway for the experience loving travelers! You can experience Ladakh while you’re cuddled in the laps of the mighty Himalayan and Karakorum ranges, it is a destination that is beautified by contrasts! A destination that is this rich in natural bounties obviously presents sights to soothe every sore eye. A mainstay on the bucket list of every traveler, this Ladakh tour package boasting this destination is deservedly among the most gorgeous natural spectacles in the world!
Most preferred outline: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Zoji La – Drass – Kargil – Mulbek – Lamayuru – Sangam – Leh – Shey – Thiksey – Chang La – Pangong Tso – Hemis – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Diskit – Hundar – Leh
How to plan a 10 days Ladakh trip?
Don’t worry, we have prepared a custom plan for you:
- Reach Srinagar by afternoon and use day to relax in the hotel. Use evening for the world famous Shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Also, visit Floating Market during Shikara ride. Dinner in the hotel.
- Leave Srinagar early morning after breakfast. Reach Kargil early evening via Drass and view the magnificent Zoji La pass on the way. Witness the gradual change in the landscape from a green valley to a high altitude cold desert as you move ahead. Just before reaching Kargil visit the 1999 Kargil War Memorial. Overnight at Kargil.
- After breakfast begins the journey to Leh. Head onwards to Lamayuru one of the oldest monasteries in Ladakh. Just ahead of Lamayuru you will witness Moon Landscape a geographical wonder and Magnetic Hill. Magnetic Hill is known for a unique phenomenon. See your vehicle defy gravity here. On the way also witness Sangam where the Zanskar blends into the main Indus river. Reach Leh early evening and relax in the hotel.
- Take a city tour including Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery, Sindhu Darshan and finally end the day at Shanti Stupa before dusk. Shanti Stupa is the most iconic structure in Leh. Head to bed early for next day’s early morning journey. Overnight Leh.
- Leave early morning for Pangong Tso after breakfast at the hotel via Chang La which is the third highest motorable (17590 ft. above sea level) road in the world. Drive downwards to Pangong Tso. This lake of ‘3 Idiots’ fame is world renowned for its changing colors throughout the day according to the sun’s position and reflection. Stay overnight at lakeside camp. Dinner at camp.
- Leave early morning from Pangong Tso and have breakfast and see Hemis monastery on the way to Leh. Hemis is the largest monastery in Ladakh and has one of the most beautiful locations. It also consists of a museum which houses the largest collection of ancient Buddhist artifacts in India. Head to Leh after seeing Hemis and reach the hotel by late afternoon. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- After breakfast at hotel drive to Khardung La which is the Highest Motorable Road (18380 ft. above sea level) in the world. Drive downwards to Nubra Valley. Late lunch at Khardong/ Khalsar/ Diskit depending on the time of arrival. Head onwards to Diskit Gompa (monastery) and to the sand dunes of Hundar. Ride the unique double-humped Bactrian camels. Drive back to Diskit for overnight at hotel/ guest house. Dinner at hotel/ guest house.
- Leave early morning after breakfast and reach Leh early afternoon. Rest of the day for leisure.
- Early morning after breakfast move to Sham valley sightseeing. Visit Hall of Fame museum followed by Patar Saheb Gurudwara and the Sangam point where you see the confluence of 2 rivers (Zanskar and Indus). Overnight at Hotel/Guesthouse. Dinner at Hotel.
- Check-out and head to the airport for your flight. The trip ends on your arrival to the airport with a great travel experience.
If you want to book Ladakh Trip at a special price, click here:
If you want to check other amazing activities to do at Dogether.
Click here: http://www.letsdogether.com/share_app